Tuesday, August 17, 2010

An added bonus

This didn't dawn on me before because I'm right handed...but my son is a leftie so might appreciate the advantage of having non-hard wired keyboard and trackpad.

Right handed

Left Handed


Ahh...anyway, off to lower the shocks and put on some 20" spinners. I'm not too concerned if I screw up the base at this stage as the internals aren't going to be that neat anyway. I've drawn up a basic plan and if worse comes to worse I'll get a local shop to cut some sheet metal and bend it all to shape (basic wedge box profile but the advantage will be I can get all the ports cut at the same time...and neatly :)

3 comments:

  1. The project is quite brilliant. Congrats. I'd love to see some more detailed photos. I'm in no way skilled enough to pull something off such as this...but she sure is beautiful.

    I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! But it looks like the reincarnation of the ancient Sinclair QL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff. Would love to have such a thing.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete